Take a GDRV Factory Tour
Grand Design is pleased to offer Factory Tours of our production facilities.
There is a tour given at 2:00 PM EST Monday through Thursday. All tours must be scheduled via the Factory Tour Request Form. Tours are limited in size to eight people per day.
In order to particpate in a tour the following protocols have been put in place.
- Waiver form for tour to be completed upon registration for the tour.
- Safety vests and Glasses are required to be worn at all times, and provided at front desk.
- No open toed shoes allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- No children under the age of 8
- Must have your own transportation to the factory from the Corporate office.
Grand Design RV is taking reasonable measures to ensure your health and safety during your visit.
What this means for you:
- We no longer have mask or physical distancing requirements while in our facilities.
- We recognize that everyone’s comfort level will vary, and you may certainly choose to wear a face covering.
- The State of Indiana and the CDC encourage COVID-19 vaccinations for your health and the health and wellness of those around you. We do not require proof of vaccination to visit Grand Design RV.
- If you are not feeling well, currently have COVID-19 and/or have been exposed within the last 7 days to someone who has COVID-19, we ask you to reschedule your visit.
- Please take reasonable measures to ensure the health of the other tour participants and your Guide during your visit to Grand Design RV.