You are here
Fifth Wheels by Grand Design RV
A Celebration of Luxury, Value and Towability
The Grand Design Reflection combines luxury, value, and towability in one amazing package. Grand Design’s commitment to exceeding customer expectations, in quality and service, has quickly made the Reflection a top-selling name in North America. If you want the best-in-class, you found it.See Floorplans Build & Price Find a Dealer Request Brochure
HALF-TON TOWABLE REDEFINED.
The Reflection 150 Series delivers maximum living without maxing out your truck. With floorplans starting under 7,000 pounds and 90-degree turning radius capabilities, you can tow in confidence with many of today’s half-ton and short bed trucks. The towability, spacious interior, and luxury features of the Reflection 150 Series are redefining what it means to be half-ton towable.See Floorplans Build & Price Find a Dealer Request Brochure
Affordable Luxury Extended Stay Vehicle
If more room is what you desire, Solitude is the most spacious Extended Stay Fifth Wheel ever built! The Solitude RV delivers taller ceilings, taller, deeper cabinets, larger scenic window areas, a full 6' 8" tall slideout, and a body width that measures a full 101 inches!
You may be looking for an extended stay unit to live in for months at a time... but you just may want to live in this one for the rest of your life!
The Momentum Fifth Wheel Toy Hauler is the point where absolute luxury meets mobile garage! We have completely raised the Toy Hauler bar by incorporating an elegant Master Bath and Master Suite (with full walk-in closet) into this unit! But trust us, we didn't ignore the Living and Garage areas.See Floorplans Build & Price Find a Dealer Request Brochure
Momentum G Class Fifth Wheels
The public has spoken, and Grand Design has answered with the introduction of the all new Momentum G-Class to its toy hauler lineup. The lighter G-Class series is built without surrendering any of the legendary quality, innovation, and functionality that our family of Momentum owners have come to love. Ceiling and slide out heights still stand tall along with our wide-body platform to create a feel of spaciousness.See Floorplans Build & Price Find a Dealer Request Brochure
The Fifth-Wheel Travel Trailer can have the same amenities as the Conventional Travel Trailer but is constructed with a raised forward section that provides a spacious bi-level floor plan. These models are designed to be towed by a pickup truck equipped with a device known as a fifth-wheel hitch.
- Equipped with all the conveniences of home, including sleeping, showering, dining, cooking, entertainment and storage, many manufacturers also offer luxury models that are very spacious and elegantly furnished.
- There can be as many as four slideouts in some models, which move the RV wall outward up to three feet at the touch of a button to create larger living areas.
- Fifth-wheels often have a large picture window at the rear for panoramic views.
- At the campground, easily detach from the tow vehicle, freeing the vehicle for errands and sightseeing.
- Lightweight models have been designed specifically to allow the use of smaller trucks with less towing capacity.
- It is important to match the loaded weight of the RV to the towing capacity of the tow vehicle. Consult your dealer or owner’s manual for details and have the tow hitch professionally installed.
*In several states, additional non-commercial driver’s license may be required for fifth-wheel travel trailers that exceed certain weight thresholds. Check with your local department of motor vehicles for specifics.
- Water Capacities: Fresh: Grey: Waste: